SOAL UAS BAHASA INGGRIS KELAS XI
1. Ria and Yuni are at a shop. Ria wants to buy an umbrella.
Ria : ...... this umbrella?
Yuni : I think it's pretty good for you. It matches the colour of your clothes.
a. Do you want
b. Do you agree to buy
c. What do you think about
d. Could I know your reaction to
2. Bani and Dian have just read a fable.
Bani : What?s your opinion of the fable?
Dian : ........ the story is full of moral values.
a. I know
b. I think
c. I agree
d. I doubt
3. Wahyu and Udin are sharing their opinion on a recent education issue.
Wahyu : Do you agree that education must be affordable for the poor?
Udin : Absolutely ......
a. I deny
b. I agree
c. I try to do so
d. I don?t care it
4. Wina and Naina, two staff at a real estate company, are talking about their latest project building a fi ve-star hotel.
Wina : ..... the plan to build a new fi ve-star hotel in that area.
Naina : But don't you think that it will give us a lot of money?
Wina : I don't care. What I care about is the poor people living around that area.
Their houses will be destroyed.
a. I am afraid of
b. I don't think
c. I disagree
d. I believe
SELENGKAPNYA SOAL UAS INGGRIS KELAS XI
12/05/2012
SOAL UAS BAHASA INGGRIS KELAS XI
13:39
bank soal
Populer Minggu Ini
- Download dan Cara Instal Beesmart v.3
- Finalis LPIR SMP Tingkat Nasional Tahun 2013
- Tempat UKG Gorontalo
- Cara Mencari NRG (Nomor Registrasi Guru) Sertifikasi
- Cara Mencari NISN
- Orientasi Akademik Dan Kuliah Perdana Peserta PPG IAIN Walisongo 2012
- PLPG 2012 Periode 6 UHAMKA
- Hasil Ujian Ulang Kemenag UNSRI 2012
- Welcome
- PERMASALAHAN TEKNIS UN 2013





