LATIHAN SOAL UAS INGGRIS KELAS XII
1. Ari : My teacher gave me an assignment to write a book review. Can you tell me what book I should review?
Adi : Well, ..... you’d better review The Adventures of Tom Sawyer.
a. sorry to say that
b. I’d like to suggest that
c. if I were you
d. I have no objection
2. Dadi : Would you mind making a copy of this book?
Reni : Oh, .... no part of the book may be copied.
a. I have no objection
b. sure
c. I suggest
d. sorry to say that
3. Nadia : Hey, Adi. Do you have any plans for tomorrow.
Adi : No. ....... Why?
a. I’m planning on mountain climbing.
b. Nothing’s come up yet.
c. I’m thinking of going to Mount Salak
d. Maybe you can go camping
4. Hamka : Hi,..... you would answer a question for me.
Hatta : It depends. What’s it for?
a. I think
b. I wonder if
c. I feel
d. I have to say
5. Ari : Hi, Ari Do you know about the weather for tomorrow?
Adi : .......it's going to be hot and sunny.
a. I predict
b. The plan is
c. I’m planning
d. What I’m saying is
6. .......birth control has gained in acceptance, opposition to the practice continues.
a. Despite
b. For
c. Although
d. Since
SELENGKAPNYA SOAL UAS BHS INGGRIS KELAS XII
12/05/2012
SOAL UAS INGGRIS KELAS XII
13:40
bank soal
Populer Minggu Ini
- Download dan Cara Instal Beesmart v.3
- Finalis LPIR SMP Tingkat Nasional Tahun 2013
- Tempat UKG Gorontalo
- Cara Mencari NRG (Nomor Registrasi Guru) Sertifikasi
- Cara Mencari NISN
- Orientasi Akademik Dan Kuliah Perdana Peserta PPG IAIN Walisongo 2012
- PLPG 2012 Periode 6 UHAMKA
- Hasil Ujian Ulang Kemenag UNSRI 2012
- Welcome
- PERMASALAHAN TEKNIS UN 2013





