11/05/2012

Soal UAS 1 Bahasa Inggris Kelas 12

SOAL UAS 1 BAHASA INGGRIS KELAS 12
1. Shop assistant  :    Good afternoon. May I help you?
Andy   :           Yes. .......... I bought this pair of shoes yesterday. I believe I have asked for size 43, but you gave me 42.
a.         I want to blame you.
b.         I propose to exchange the shoes.
c.         I have a complaint to make.
d.         I am really curious.
e.         I am not satisfied with your service.
2. Retno         : .............. He used to raise protest against the drug abuse.
Denias           :           People change.
a.         No wonder that now he becomes a drug dealer.
b.         It is unquestionable that he is now becoming a drug dealer.
c.         It is no doubt that he becomes a drug dealer.
d.         You don’t have to be surprised that he is now becoming a drug dealer.
e.         How on earth can he become a drug dealer?
3. Adib            :           Don’t be sad. ………. he’s not the Mr. Right who you’re waiting for.  I’m sure you’ll find another guy who is really right for you, in the right time and in the right place.
Anita   :           Yeah, maybe you’re right. Every cloud has a silver lining.
a.         Believe me
b.         Perhaps
c.         Trust me
d.         I’m not lying
e.         I tell you the truth
4.         Ayu     :           If you were to choose, would you take your future children to public school  or would you homeschool them?
Adib    :           Even though homeschooling to some extent develop high quality academic skills, ……….
a.         I would prefer my children to go to public school.
b.         I would rather homeschool my future children.
c.         I think I would rather teach them myself.
d.         I’ll do my best to educate them at home.
e.         I believe that mother should be a primary source to learn.

5. Anita          :           Dad, ……….. I really need some fun after the exam.
Father            :           Well, okay. But promise me to go home before 11 sharp.
a.         I propose to hang around.
b.         I promise to hang around.
c.         Give me some time to hang around.
d.         May I join my friends to hang around?
e.         I am sorry